Philippines Virtual Assistant Services
Virtual Office Assistants
Virtual Office Assistants can perform a many of the administrative duties that occupy your time. Technology and globalization have combined to allow these services to all entrepreneurs, not just high profile executives. An offshore personal virtual assistant is a utility player who can assist with your specific needs ranging anywhere from traditional office support services, to highly specialized areas, including web design, web edits, blog installations, posting, and maintenance, accounting and bookkeeping, appointment setting, ebook preparation, and making travel arrangements. Some of the services your Philippines virtual assistant can provide are:
- Data Entry
- Appointment Setting
- Email Management
- Spreadsheets – Charts – Graphs
- Web Research
- Website Directory Submissions
- Article Submission
- Calendar management
- Word Processing
- Simple Business Presentations
- Database & Spreadsheet creation
- Phone answering and message taking
Real Estate Virtual Assistant
Our Real Estate Virtual Assistants (REVAs) save you time by handling administrative and marketing tasks that allow you to spend more time on income generating activities, keeping your clients happy and satisfied by providing professional marketing to sell homes. REVA’s can assist you with your online presence, which is often the first impression a client has of you and your services. Real Estate Virtual Assistant’s save you money by charging only for actual time on task projects. REVA’s work from our call center in the Philippines – not yours eliminating the need for costly computer equipment, furniture, etc. Virtual Assistants (typically abbreviated to VAs), are college educated admins who provide professional administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients from our call center in the Philippines. Experts have estimated that there are as few as 6,000-7,000, or as many as 40,000 Virtual Assistants worldwide. Common modes of communication and data delivery include the internet, e-mails and conference calls, online work collaborations, and fax machines. We can staff administrative virtual assistants on a contractual basis and a long-lasting relationship can develop. Call center and professional administrative experience is expected at such positions as executive assistant, office manager/supervisor, secretary, legal assistant, paralegal, legal secretary, real estate assistant, et cetera.
Our virtual assistants can also handle live chat services via your website.
Real Estate Virtual Assistants can perform activities such as:
- Gathering listing information
- Preparation of market analysis
- Answering services
- Appointment setting
- Website design/maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization
- Input listing information into a multiple listing service
- Form completion data entry
- Demographic research
- Schedule/ confirm appointments
- Follow up calls
- Additional clerical duties
- Drip marketing campaigns
- Transaction coordination
- Flyer design
- Virtual tours
- Open house invitations
- Thank you emails
- Newsletters or eNewsletters
- Customer call backs and follow ups
- Other research
Insurance Agent Virtual Assistant
We can assist insurance professionals who are looking to save time and money by outsourcing insurance appointment setting or customer service activities. Additionally, our virtual assistants can handle data entry duties, or any of the other day-to-day tasks that get in the way of what you do best, selling insurance to those in need.
A professional insurance agent virtual assistant from Hit Rate Solutions can do every back end task that has been eating up your valuable time. A virtual assistant can even qualify leads, saving your time by allowing you to call on qualified prospects. We can handle any task that keeps you in your office and not selling more insurance.
Virtual Assistant Classifications
- Outsourced Virtual Receptionists can answer phone calls and provide secretarial services.
- Traditional administrative assistants are managed and directed by their employers. They are paid salaries and employment taxes deducted by the employer. Work is directed, managed and supervised by the employer.
- A temp worker is an employee of a staffing agency who goes on-site to employer premises. They are paid by the staffing agency, and their on-site work and activities are managed, directed, and supervised by the employer, who is a customer of the staffing company.
- A virtual assistant outsourcing company is independently contracted by the business in need. The VA works from a call center, and communicates with his employer over the phone and via email.
- Virtual assistants help small businesses expand their business instead of dealing with administration duties. Outsourcing virtual assistants can be cost effective because you only pay the outsourcing company and are not liable for employment taxes.